I am a Senior Software Developer with 5 years of experience in both web and mobile platforms and currently working for Allianz Turkey in Izmir as a backend/frontend java developer.
My main aim is to build robust, stable, flexible, extensible, high quality software with teams having highly-competent, motivated people in a fast and efficient way.
I always enjoy learning new things and I continuously play with new technologies. I’m currently interested in Amazon Web Services. Hardware projects have always been one of my interests and I enjoy building IoT applications in my spare time.
- Implemented a human resources management system which is web based transactional application in Vaadin 8 and Spring Framework.
- Implemented and designed RESTful API for the company’s mobile applications.
- Developed in payroll software targeting project for worldwide usage with Spring Cloudstack, which is the first SaaS HR application on company.
- Built and managed overall service infrastructure utilizing Docker container and several on demand PAAS stack (Including Redis, MongoDB, Postgresql, Apache Kafka), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Developed time saving Intellij IDEA IDE plugins for the team I’m working with to help them with their common tasks to be completed easily.
- Experienced on Java8, Vaadin8, Spring Boot, Hibernate, MongoDB, PostgresDB and Jenkins
- Analyzed and developed Turkcell SuperOnline's (ISP) CRM and Convergent Order Management solutions application from start to end with a large team of 20+ people.
- Analyze and define clients’ business strategy and determine system architecture requirements to achieve business goals.
- Develop data architecture design to facilitate targeted analysis.
- Suggest architectural improvements, design and integration solutions, and formulate methodologies to optimize object-oriented software and database development.
- Collaborated with and guided operational teams to deploy applications continuously on to development environments.
- Built an application for operational teams to manage their daily work and automate common tasks.
- Coaching and helping the new members & trainees of the development team
- Developed and automated various time saving scripts & applications using application development skills.
- Experienced on Java, JSF, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Oracle DB and PrimeFaces 5
- 3rd place in Software Innovation Project Competition among over 300 interns.
- Developed Mobile Health application and its hardware equipment which tracks vehicles through GPS during traffic accidents and informs health care services.
- Developed advertisement recognition algorithm for an application which understands end of tv commercials and sends notification to users. Using; C++ and OpenCV (an open source image processing library)
- Figured an error on production line that breaks blades that cuts electrical cables and fixed it with installing a sensor group to stop the machine when that error occurs.
Skills & Proficiency
Java, Hibernate, Spring Framework, Android Development
Git, IBM ClearCase
Oracle, Postgres, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis
Worked in Scrum Teams 2+ years, Used BDD, TDD
Intellij Idea Plugin Development, Jetkins, Docker, Linux Shell Scripting, Embedded Programming